For those who are looking for adventure, you can rappel from the top to the clear waters of Lu’um, the Earth Xenote; Slide through zip-lines until a very refreshing water landing at lik’, The Wind Xenote; Swim and snorkel in Ha’, the Water Xenote; and enjoy the ride by a kayak in the Fire Xenote, K’áak’. Or this could be just a day to relax in floating tires and share a great time with friends and family.
This Tour includes delicious sweet bread, champurrado, coffee and fruit at the exit of the first cenote; and at the end of the tour a Glam Picnic with refreshing drinks.
The adventure in cenotes that you won´t want to miss: Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour!
- Visit four different types of cenotes in one day.
- Have fun with activities such rappelling, zip-lines, snorkel, kayak; a different activity in each cenote.
- Delight with exquisite food and drinks included.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Four different types of cenotes with activities of rappel, zip-lines, kayak and snorkel.
- Champurrado, coffee, iced cold hibiscus water and sweet bread at the end of the first cenote.
- Glam Picnic at the end of all the activities (includes julienne style soup, cold bar with premium meat and cheeses, served with a variety of rustic breads and condiments to prepare your own food with salads. Water, coffee, wine and beer to choose).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Life jacket.
- Rappel equipment: harness and helmet.
- Two towels and snorkel equipment.
- Restrooms, locker rooms and showers.
- Round trip transportation.
- Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of the life jacket is mandatory during all aquatic activities.
- The minimum age for Xenotes is 6 years.
- Children aged 6 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.